Harry Leslie Smith Has Odd Taste In Timepieces…

When I heard Nigel Farage’s comment that many people over the age of 70 feel uncomfortable about homosexuality, I had to check my watch to make sure it was 2014, not 1954.

Now, plenty of watches tell you the date. Some include the month. I couldn’t find any on Google Image Search that told you the year

CiF Comment of the Year should surely be awarded to this, though:

…I am perplexed with the notion of a large majority of over-70s who are uncomfortable with gay people and, by inference, civil and sexual rights. If they are, then they are deaf to the modern world and out of step with their children and grandchildren.

They should just go off somewhere & die quietly, then, Harry?

The majority of seniors do not feel uncomfortable with homosexuality, just a vocal minority.

Really, Harry? You’ve interviewed them all? Or are you just speaking from your own personal experience?

Unfortunately, Ukip preys on those who won’t evolve and become better citizens through interacting with modern society.

The progressive’s lament: “Oh, why won’t everybody just agree with me and think like me, so we can have wonderful diversity?”

8 comments for “Harry Leslie Smith Has Odd Taste In Timepieces…

1. Ian
    May 22, 2014 at 12:11 pm

No fool like an old fool.

2. Errol
    May 22, 2014 at 12:16 pm

It is so desperately Left wing that it is the other person’s fault. Then they insult, just to make the point of how superior they are.

It really is tedious. Such people are thugs and cowards. I do wish they would just go away and take their self righteous arrogance with them.

3. May 22, 2014 at 1:19 pm

“evolve and become better citizens”?

I don’t really think a ‘better citizen’ is something I want to be. Sounds very state compliant 😯

4. john in cheshire
    May 22, 2014 at 2:02 pm

JuliaM, it is my firm belief that until all these communists pay a price for their words and deeds they will never stop. After all, they can and do lie, cheat, bully, denigrate, hate, offer violence and much more, against those who disagree with their warped ideas and what happens to them as a consequence? Nothing. This country spent the best part of the last century defending ourselves against the communist onslaught and they seem to have won without our even being aware of that outcome.

5. May 22, 2014 at 4:18 pm

those who won’t evolve and become better citizens

Think it might be best not to say anything – I might be banned from OoL.

6. mikebravo
    May 22, 2014 at 6:54 pm

“Won’t evolve eh? Room 101 for you laddie”

7. Voice of Reason
    May 23, 2014 at 2:49 am

And many people over 70 are overtly racist, by the standards of today. Why should that surprise anyone?

8. ivan
    May 23, 2014 at 7:54 pm

People over 70 blah, blah, blah. We are the people that saw the end of WW2 and the aftermath. If we have retained our standards when all the youngsters have lost theirs. Why should we bear the blame for the moral decline of the nation simply because the loony, leftie liberals no longer know or care how much mud they push the people into?