Overreach – It’s Always The End Game…

Most protest movements and support societies start out with a genuine cause, an injustice to right, a recognition to achieve.

But eventually, they all end up the same way:

Trans-activists are enjoying huge success in their campaign to re-invent our language so that every aspect our lives becomes ‘gender neutral’ – from pregnancy down to lavatory habits.

As this newspaper reported last weekend, Girlguiding now describes itself as a ‘single gender’ body.

In America, the term ‘chestfeeding’ is gaining cachet as an alternative to breastfeeding for women who have babies before transitioning.

Midwives in the US are also being directed to use terms such as ‘front-hole’ instead of vagina, and ‘window-birth’ rather than caesarean section, in case trans-people are offended.

To miss-quote Denarian Saal: “What a bunch of front-holes…”

6 comments for “Overreach – It’s Always The End Game…

1. Errol
    January 30, 2017 at 9:54 am

What they ignore is that most of society looks at these pathetic people and feels pity for them. They are mentally ill, confused and in need of therapy – or, more likely, a slap – it is only modern science that allows them to indulge their psychosis.

• Lord T
      January 30, 2017 at 11:10 am

and politicians that allow them to indulge their fantasies.

There are times when I look forward to the invasion by Islam. There are certain aspects of their culture to admire.

• February 8, 2017 at 11:29 am

An adult romance, huh? That cover makes it look like a corset buster — isn’t that what they called a lot of the old romance novels? Or wait– it that just something I made up in my head. BAHAHAHAHA I see SOR and I immediately think “Hey, that O has got to stand for or81am.&#g22s; LOL

2. Voice of Reason
    January 31, 2017 at 2:03 pm

Chestfeeding – wouldn’t that be brisket?

3. mona
    February 1, 2017 at 9:36 am

I have just seen a picture of Huma Abedin leaning over Hillary at her desk, several things crossed my mind about those two, just to lighten up this site can we do a caption competition for the most witty now and then.

• mikebravo
      February 2, 2017 at 1:44 pm

I haven’t seen the picture but something about chestfeeding and old brisket might be appropriate.