We will pay for turning kids into monsters

What looks like another ordinary father posted two pics on Twitter and they really do sum it all up. There are many issues, from Trump to May to Muslims to education but these pics and how often this topic comes up tells me I’m not alone in being concerned for our youth.

Note the deportment of the kid on the left, happy with a job well done desecrating someone’s monument as if it’s fine, it’s quite OK because her professors have told her it’s Ok. Note the abusive gesture. That’s how they’re brought up.

Note the deportment of the kid on the right who has just brought cleaning materials to clean up the monument. Note her deportment, the way ladies used to be.

Two kids who could have been nice people. Only one is.

10 comments for “We will pay for turning kids into monsters

1. Errol
    July 1, 2017 at 7:20 pm

It rather smacks of the Left not caring about anyone apart from themselves. Do their values really permit such abuse? Do they think such graffiti and public desecration acceptable?

If so, why? What difference does it make apart from a petty, ignorant act of spite?

2. Mona
    July 1, 2017 at 8:37 pm

Do not despair, I am reading (studying)a book called “Where The Mind Meets The Body”,by Harris Dienstfrey, Children are brainwashed by simple techniques, the same method I believe is as ancient as religion and used by preachers now teachers who themselves have been subjected to this technique. As time goes by I know that there will be found a key to unlock minds and set people free. Trump is the pathfinder at the moment however unpalatable his method is, only Trump has the shoulders to take on this task that JFK took on.

3. July 1, 2017 at 10:28 pm

It needs to be damned soon.

• Errol
      July 1, 2017 at 10:40 pm

At the moment I’m watching Dr Who. In every single episode gays have been promoted. Homosexuals over normal relationships. It’s not even been the effort of subtle, either but usually more than five minutes wasted ramming this unnatural attitude down the throat of the viewer. That and we’ve had black Romans – all centurions, all with the crest the wrong way around.

It’s stupid, egregious and deliberate. Homosexuality isn’t a natural thing. it isn’t ‘normal’ yet the BBC keeps forcing it on – what are likely to be – children as so.

There was a time when a strong companion was simply that, and characterised as such, not made a political statement for Left wingery. Thus is how brainwashing is achieved.

• July 2, 2017 at 11:02 am

I have watched Dr Who since it first started. OK, I am cracking on in years. But it is not old age which has caused me to abandon watching the stories. It has become awful, trite, perverted and as you say, brainwashing. The character of the Doctor has coarsened and his ‘assistants’ have devolved into caracatures. Femininity has disappeared…even to the point of having ‘the only gay in the village’ now in residence in the Tardis. The latest female is so wierd that she even challenges the fat, bald, homo for bizzarity.

Dr Who, the program, has become the monster that Dr Who was supposedly protecting us from.

• Mona
      July 2, 2017 at 9:14 am

By unpalatable I mean Trump is crapping in the swamp for good measure, the swamp creatures are shrieking in horror.

4. Daedalus
    July 2, 2017 at 10:04 am

Which stars are these? Where did the photos come from? No context here to really view properly.

• July 2, 2017 at 11:58 am

It was assumed you were up to speed, sorry. It’s the Donald’s star on Hollywood and Vine. The left desecrated it, this girl and some boys cleaned it up.

• The Cowboy Online
      July 2, 2017 at 12:00 pm

Trump’s star and, I saw elsewhere, the girl who cleaned it up received abuse from the oh-so-tolerant libtards for her efforts.

5. Hereward Unbowed.
    July 2, 2017 at 11:53 pm

here is, the rub:

I see evidence for this every week when I hear otherwise bright and articulate students justify their political opinions with vague, lazy arguments. As John Stuart Mill foresaw, since they have never learned to defend value judgments that seem entirely natural to them, they will struggle to respond to their opponents beyond the school gates.
    Secret Teacher: nepotism is rife in schools and it does students no favours

This is about more than education. With our politics increasingly polarised, it saddens me to see my students being initiated – deliberately or not – into an essentially Manichaean view of politics, with a checklist of “goodies” (leftists, trade unions, Corbyn) and “baddies” (Tories, Brexiteers, anyone who uses the phrase British values without irony).

Given this, don’t my colleagues and I have a responsibility to do more than offer, in the words of the Education Act, “a balanced presentation of opposing views” – which in practice is often just paying lip service? Ought we not to make a habit of playing devil’s advocate?

Only an active commitment on the part of all teachers to resisting the status quo in our students’ lives – whatever that might be – will prepare them for meaningful political participation. This involves making the effort to articulate an intellectually rigorous and persuasive case for political views far removed from ours – and from theirs.

“Balance”

How can, people who only think in a simpletons terms; in Socialism, who only speak Socialism and have only ever been of Socialism confess in another far more complex language?

How is it, guilt they may or not contain but I can sense no apology nor do they even sense let alone acknowledge the untold vandalism, of the undoubtable societal damage they [the left wing pedagoguery] have wrought. Not all but enough, some kids as we see, are out of control and steeped in left wing dogmas its stupidity and irrational hatreds.