…and its not how you tell it, but getting the telling out!

If there was ever the ultimate demonstration of how the Internet has literally changed Politics; of how one man and one fringe Party has altered, literally altered beyond belief, the political map of Europe, it is in two Youtube videos.

The first is a speech by Nigel Farage to an audience comprising mainly Media staff and personalities, where he talks about how this change has been brought about. How a literate, charismatic businessman-turned-politician could make the difference between a tiny fringe Party with not much hope of anything; and then turn into the game-changer which was UKIP. He speaks of opportunities denied, of being ignored by the BBC and all mainstream media: and then, dramatically, the ability to reach a mass audience; of being able to reach anyone with a computer and broadband access: by virtue of  YouTube:-

A sample speech from 2012, where he lambasts the EU Commission for the tragedy which was how Greece, once a sovereign Nation, was treated and transformed into a nation of begging bowls, unemployment approaching 50% for the youth; and being governed by a European/German Gauleiter! And the Parliament, apart from one impotent Kraut who tried to get him censured for his language; sat silent because every bloody word was true!

13 comments for “…and its not how you tell it, but getting the telling out!

1. Errol
    July 15, 2017 at 5:48 pm

They sit silent because they don’t care and if they make a fuss, their microphones are turned off.

• July 16, 2017 at 8:31 am

They are just there to collect their attendance fee and get free lunches…

2. July 15, 2017 at 7:05 pm

Yes, but unfortunately, this bunch of mute clowns have the final say on the British Brexit plan with the Commission.

Just sit back and conjure a tad on the amount of sweat, blood etc. hammering out any sort of a deal with the Brussels balloon, and then the bloody Parliament comes along with a big, sharp needle!

• Errol
      July 15, 2017 at 10:08 pm

They don’t, not really. The only group that can set policy and the group we will be negotiating with is the commission, the utterly unelected, arrogant all powerufl ruling clique.

3. Mona
    July 15, 2017 at 9:59 pm

Just watched Farage take down Blair, the mystery is why is a known war criminal given air time, the one man I would like to see ISIS get their hands on.

• John in cheshire
      July 15, 2017 at 10:16 pm

I think the answer to your question is that the ruling kleptocracy would make use of the devil himself if he would satisfy their insatiable lust for power and wealth. These people are evil and yet I don’t think most of them know they are.

• Mudplugger
      July 16, 2017 at 9:38 am

What makes you think that ISIS have not already got their hands on Blair, using him as an agent to populate the land with their ‘sleepers’, ready to invoke the caliphate when the time is right?
      He’s already been working for the EU for decades, so why not ISIS as well?

• Mona
        July 16, 2017 at 11:28 am

You may well have a point, I was going to make some more points about Blair but a image of his wife thrust itself into my mind, sorry I can’t go on I may vomit on the keyboard.

• July 16, 2017 at 12:16 pm
          • Mona
            July 16, 2017 at 9:28 pm

Thank you for your kind advice but rather than clear up the vomit I will keep a bucket handy, I have now a picture of Cruella Deville which is helping me get accustomed to the image of a really ugly woman.

• Mudplugger
              July 17, 2017 at 8:23 am

On behalf of my client, Ms Cruella Deville, whom you have so heartlessly maligned by your wholly unsubstantiated comparison with another, in the absence of your formal apology and undertaking never to repeat such defamation in the future, you may expect to hear further from our company ‘Sue, Grabbit & Run’ (not associated to Matrix Chambers).

• Mona
                July 17, 2017 at 2:28 pm

I do apologize to Ms De Ville I have changed her picture to one of Ms Diane Abbott its equally repulsive as Ms Blair it may help me to become vomit proof.

• Mudplugger
                July 17, 2017 at 3:23 pm

In accepting your gracious apology, my client now offers her sympathy and profound regret that you must now gaze upon such an horrific countenance.
                In view of your evident suffering, my client is now happy to authorise your use of the Deville image, as an simple act of humanity to save you from that vile alternate fate. In the face of such horrors, we must all stick together.