Two rightwing speakers in detention in London for threatening to speak

Hot on the heels of two people jailed for 36 days and 18 days for drawing attention to Muslim crime in Britain, activists Martin Sellner and Brittany Pettibone were detained at the airport and taken to separate detention centres – this is the second day.

Seems the idea was to speak at Speaker’s Corner Sunday morning and of course, after tomorrow morning, it doesn’t matter any more.

This has now gone beyond lawful. I don’t know about him but I looked at her bio – not on Wiki of course because it’s been taken down due to attack by the leftwing. This is the sort of fairness over free speech which goes on today.

What is her main schtick, Brittany? As far as I can gather, she wants us all to breed so that we’re not overrun. OK, while I see certain flaws in that, it’s a 25 year old girl’s view and that’s that. Laurie Penny says insane things, condones violence on the left and there is ne’er a murmur, natch.

16 comments for “Two rightwing speakers in detention in London for threatening to speak

1. Errol
    March 10, 2018 at 7:39 pm

The Left will love this. But then, they’re a bunch of fascists.

No more evidence is needed. We exist in a police state where liberty exists only in concept and is overridden to suit state demands.

Until this sort of nonsense is repealed, our liberty is a farce.

I hope that somewhere there’s a left leaning fellow saying ‘that’s not right. Everyone should have the right to say what they want to’ but I doubt it, and that’s very, very sad – if not reverting to Left wing type.

• Pcar
      March 11, 2018 at 12:59 am

@Errol,

There are many “left leaning fellow saying ‘that’s not right. Everyone should have the right to say what they want to’” inc Rod Liddle and Brendan O’Neil.

However, LibLeft mob shout them down as fascist racist sexist homophobic islamaphobes and MSM, Gov’t, Police & Judiciary agree.

UK may be just about great for now, but I despair of where we’re heading. Personally, l preferred late 80s & early 90s and would happily revert even though no “internet”.

• Errol
        March 11, 2018 at 1:01 pm

The internet is a fantastic tool. An amazing system. However, it suffers from the weak leak – people.

What I don’t understand is that these people squeal and call themselves ‘anti fa’ and yet behave like fascists. I understand they are devoid of humour and irony but surely even they should acknowledge their own hypocrisy.

In the twitter video, with the horn blowing and whistling (which I muted. had it happened to me I’d have hurt people) the kid kept saying ‘how many people has capitalism killed’ – almost none kid. Barely a statistical anomaly compared to the hundreds of millions communism has. Better to ask how many has it saved from poverty, misery, death. But he’s entrenched, blind and stupid. That’s the real problem. These people are stupid.

2. Mudplugger
    March 10, 2018 at 8:18 pm

If the 25-year-old girl shown above wants a help with her breeding agenda, give her my number and I’ll give her one.

3. Distant Relative
    March 10, 2018 at 8:41 pm

There’s obviously a vacancy in the UK for a swamp drainer.

• Ted Treen
      March 12, 2018 at 2:28 pm

But you would soon find yourself up to your arse in the leftwing alligators.

4. Voice of Reason
    March 10, 2018 at 10:02 pm

Considering that I recently watched a video by a pretty young feminist whose idea is to castrate most of the males, and eventually reduce to male population to 1-10% in internment camps, her idea is fairly mild.

• Errol
      March 11, 2018 at 1:02 pm

She isn’t a feminist as she wants preferential treatment. That’s an oppressor, not someone seeking equality.

Such are always the ones wanting an unfair advantage because they lack the ability to achieve it themselves.

• Ted Treen
      March 12, 2018 at 2:29 pm

Feminism has long since been a euphemism for misandry.

5. Lilo Start
    March 10, 2018 at 11:37 pm

“To determine the true rulers of any society, all you must do is ask yourself this question: who is it that I am not permitted to criticise?”

Sadly this is not stated by Voltaire but stated by an american antisemist right-wing Extremist. But there is no better explaination such as this..and… I never ever would have dreamed that I would use such a quotation to describe the state in which the western europeen society is today, for I am German and I grow up with Voltaire, Kant and the guilt of my grandfathers. I know Martin Sellners Vlogs and I don’t see any danger these two young people could cause! They have no armed troups, they can be critisezed, they use no violence, they only speak out!
    Tell me what is behind all this?
    Tell me who threatens the freedom of speech and who threatens the freedom of critisize religion. Who the hell is behind all this?
    Greetings from Berlin to all you free people in UK?

• March 11, 2018 at 3:54 am

Thank you – this is even more important than it might appear [to me] and it ties in directly to the reason I’m up at 3:52 a.m. because something else came through about Austria/Germany some time back and I’m doing a post now on it at my other place – it shall mention this comment.

• Mona
      March 11, 2018 at 12:12 pm

Why didn’t they say they were coming for Bible studies ?, Deception is an art form, time to use it, Didn’t you study the “Frankfurt School” in Germany?. The Soros funded Antifa is free to roam at will, it is the SS of the left here and in the US, remember G Bush Snr and his New World Order speeches a few clues here for you.

6. The Blocked Dwarf
    March 10, 2018 at 11:55 pm

“[speakers corner] has become a traditional site for public speeches and debate, as well as a major site of protest and assembly in Britain. There are some who contend that the tradition has a connection with the Tyburn gallows, where the condemned man was allowed to speak before being hanged”-Wiki

….well it was unlikely to be after he was hanged wasn’t it? Anyways Twatter is saying that their ‘crime’ was planing to meet the founder of EDL?

• Errol
      March 11, 2018 at 1:03 pm

Give the Left a chance and that’s the only freedom they’ll allow.

7. March 11, 2018 at 3:45 pm

Last year an American gentleman came to Oz to give some private talks on the abortion situation in the US. He was arrested when he landed in Melbourne and deported back to the US the next day.

8. March 11, 2018 at 5:48 pm