Be very careful speaking against Islamist crimes

Rally for free speech, Sunday [today], 3 p.m., Speaker’s Corner

What is clear is that if you speak out against Islamist crimes, not only if you’re Tommy Robinson, and then are thrown in prison, you are in very real trouble with what looks very much like collusion from the authorities:

11 comments for “Be very careful speaking against Islamist crimes

1. Mona
    March 18, 2018 at 8:09 am

It was not 2 Muslims who attacked Paul Golding, they were simply the weapons, it was the State. If a police dog attacks a person you do not charge the dog, never heard of a gun being charged with murder. Elementary my dear Watson.

• Lord T
      March 18, 2018 at 10:21 am

But you do put the dog down as well as prosecute the owner. Well, theoretically anyway as this is the UK and we are useless when it comes to Justice.

2. john in cheshire
    March 18, 2018 at 8:29 am

James, I had feared this would happen. I hope Mr Golding isn’t badly injured.

If Paul Golding and Jayda Fransen have a defence fund, I’ll contribute, as I did to Tommy Robinson and Tim Burton.

3. Errol
    March 18, 2018 at 10:07 am

It’s important to note that there are – relative to their population – an utterly absurd number of Muslims in prison. Something like 15% – doubling over the last year. This isn’t because people are converting, it’s because Islamists are committing more crimes. The Left want to dress it up, but the truth remains.

4. March 18, 2018 at 10:33 am

I am keeping an eye, if there is such a fund, I’ll tell OoL immediately.

5. Dr Evil
    March 18, 2018 at 12:10 pm

These islamic scum run these prisons. Prison officers HAVE to hand over inmates to the islamic prisoners for a beating or get one themselves. I suggest these cowards are retrained by American prison officers from max security prisons in the US.

• Lizzie23
      March 19, 2018 at 5:04 pm

Separate wings/blocks/prisons, to keep the Muslim prisoners separate from everyone else. That should keep the violence down, stop the intimidation of non-Muslims, and stop them from having to convert to Islam for self-protection.

• March 20, 2018 at 5:29 am

Post coming up today.

6. Pcar
    March 18, 2018 at 10:39 pm

A repeat of what Tommy R was subjected to.

UK needs a Guantanamo for Islamic terrorists. If May wasn’t such an anti-Trump FFC CM, POTUS Trump would be happy to share theirs.

7. March 19, 2018 at 5:04 am

Hereward’s comment is also to the point.

• Pcar