Punishing the law-abiding whilst protecting criminals

Douglas Adams had his character Dirk Gently speak of “the fundamental interconnectedness of all things” – well how’s this for interconnected?

Having been on another project, I dropped into Twitter, which had this under “in case you missed it”:

A reference to the way the perpetrators are given special protection and the victim must leave home because the police refuse to do their job, plus the councils, plus the national pollies.

Thought I’d best check my site and OoL and looky here, what’s this?

… comprising a video and Pcar’s comment on its main point:

… pointing out criminals will still have guns. Forcefully saying: stop punishing the law-abiding whilst protecting criminals …

Coincidence or “the fundamental interconnectedness of all things”? America, UK, Commonwealth, Europe – this perverse agenda imposed by this cult above – is tearing things apart across society.

Whether you point to the Lee Rigby memorial taken down to Fast & Furious in the US under Obama while he tried to ban guns, to the treatment of a 78 year old pensioner to … well, it could go on for hours, all the examples.

And meanwhile, criminals are appointed as heads of our defenders – sure enough, within a short space of time, officers are simulating sex with minority women or wearing rainbow bands instead of the blue and white check on caps – and the critical question is:

Who is ordering these things to happen in every western society?

No, I don’t mean the legion of puppets like Cressida Dick and May, nor even the visible criminal organizations such as Common Purpose [leading beyond authority] but who is behind them?

How deep does this deep state go and who are these men and women? Because these are the ones who need targetting – the ones sending these orders down through the wire, the ones appointing and preselecting entirely inappropriate people, such that real progress and stability must necessarily stall, every time there is another contrived incident [current one is WWIII].

I called it a cult but it is more a mafia – who are they? Can we actually name them?

Meanwhile we, the public, can do nothing but blog and tweet about it.

10 comments for “Punishing the law-abiding whilst protecting criminals

1. Mona
    April 12, 2018 at 9:18 am

I am surprised Teresa May has not hung a wreath on the fence or visited the relatives of the fallen one and to show Traveller solidarity and sympathy, where is the Archbishop of Canterbury in all this shame on him can he not consecrate the ground there as sacred.

2. Hereward Unbowed.
    April 12, 2018 at 10:50 am

Protecting communities so that they can come and rob you, helping elderly citizens to move home because of intimidation want to lay a wreathe and take the piss – the Met are here to help.

3. Radical Rodent
    April 12, 2018 at 4:25 pm

…do not post any more material that is likely to cause offence.” And, erm, how do we know what is likely to cause offence? Also, why should I be bothered about anyone taking offence at anything that I say – as someone far smarter than I (or many, many others) has said: “In order to be able to think, you have to risk causing offence…I am not going to ameliorate my speech to avoid upsetting anyone – indeed, there are many I truly want to upset, and to get them challenging me, and – hopefully – thinking.

• Mona
      April 12, 2018 at 9:19 pm

I like my comments to be as entertaining as possible, it is said that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, well the same can be said for offensive, someone putting a floral tribute on a fence could be seen as offensive and entertaining at the same time depending on your perspective, well it is to me anyway.

4. April 12, 2018 at 4:29 pm

Right.

5. Pcar
    April 12, 2018 at 10:50 pm

From BH: @tomo, Apr 12, 2018 at 1:54 PM

I’m reading that police + fire brigade have installed smoke alarms in Richard Osborn-Brooks’ house after threats to burn it down.

The police are doing themselves no favours in the handling of this business – arrests of Daily Mail commenters are surely not far off.

I predicted arson yesterday @Longrider

Fire/smoke alarms in an unoccupied property seems a pointless gesture.

MET Deputiy Commisioner has said anyone removing pikey flowers may be arrested for Breach of the peace.

If placing flowers results in BotP, arrest pikeys for incitement.

6. Voice of Reason
    April 13, 2018 at 12:30 am

James, I do not agree with you about conspiracies.

However, there is a collective insanity, strongly supported by the creature comforts, which have led to extreme delusion in major parts of the society.

The left thinks that we can have everything, with no cost to animals or the environment.

The right (at least here in the US) thinks we can have a little more from the government than we do now, with reduced taxes, by ‘efficiency’ and eliminating ‘fraud’ (which every measure shows to be at most 5% of the total).

It is a couple of generations of very spoiled people who refuse to think.

7. April 13, 2018 at 2:45 am

Amen.

8. Pcar
    April 14, 2018 at 1:10 am

Video: Smart Man Grills Obama on disarming the good guys

With no script/teleprompter Obama waffles, recites memorised sound bites, prevaricates. In general he’s trying to formulate a coherent answer whilst throwing out random words then saved by ad-break.

Compare with Trump and Farage who speak from their heart.