7 comments for “Danish demonstration

1. April 1, 2012 at 7:23 pm

The people marching weren’t right wing anythings, I know a few of them who were in Aarhus from the EDL and they are the most down to earth mostly working class people you’d ever expect to meet. Diamonds in the rough perhaps, but not violent and not fascists, most of them are ex Labour voters who feel abandoned by the mainstream parties.

2. john in cheshire
    April 1, 2012 at 8:03 pm

Is the epithet ‘right-wing’ something that was levelled against the Christian forces who were amassed against the muslim invaders at Vienna in 1683, when the Poles led by King Sobieski, defended us against the barbarians. These same barbarians are now living amongst us and intent on doing to us what they failed to do then. Until we mobilise against this invasion, we will be subsumed into a muslim hell. For us in the West, who have Christ as our leader, islam is our enemy and it must be opposed.

3. Harbinger
    April 1, 2012 at 11:11 pm

Guaranteed, Zionists will be behind the marches. I used to write ‘The Destruction of Britain’ blogspot and my moniker was ‘Winston the Smithy’. I used to write extensively on Islam, until I realised I’d been believing the MSM propaganda. The rise of Islam in the west has been purposefully promoted by the elites, in order to create anger amongst the indigenous peoples, so as war can happen. Who better to get for your armed forces than young, white kids living in heavily populated Muslim ghettos, areas that were once vibrant, indigenous communities?

The bottom line here is; they shouldn’t be marching against Islam but instead, educating themselves on ‘who’ allowed the migrants to multiply here in the first place and doing something about them. But sadly we’re talking about the overwhelmingly, pig ignorant, indigenous caucasians of Europe who harp on about nationality that no longer exists.

Islam isn’t the problem here. Human rights, feminism, homosexuality, socialism and the total control of society by a select few, most certainly is. Although not religious, I would ask the Christians out there to rethink their views on Islam. Christ followed the law of Moses which specifically forbade homosexuality. It also promoted a patriarchal society. You do not realise how close Islam is to Christianity. The Muslims folliw their religion, Christians pick and choose, making them false believers. You’ve swallowed the New Age (NWO) religion and are nothing but a bunch of hippies like your Archdruid Rowan Williams. Take a look at your own backyard of Christianity before you start attacking Islam’s.

regards

Harbinger

• April 2, 2012 at 10:30 am

It’s odd, I don’t recall Christians (or Jews) flying planes into buildings, blowing up tube trains, trains and buses, I don’t recall them blowing up disco’s or traveling abroad to blow themselves up in cars nor do I recall any instances of female genital mutilation, hanging gays from cranes or stoning adulteresses or throwing acid into the faces of women unveiled.
      Yet you think we ought to look at Christianity?
      As for the great Zionist conspiracy????
      Pffft, 19 million Jews do not rule the world, end of…

• Mudplugger
        April 2, 2012 at 12:57 pm

The recall clearly doesn’t extend to the Stern Gang, who can be credited with inventing the concept of terrorism with their violent, and successful, campaign for a Jewish homeland immediately after WWII.

Otherwise, you’re mostly right.

• April 2, 2012 at 7:45 pm

Whilst the Stern gang were extremists and committed some horrendous crimes, they weren’t representatives of most of their countrymen in their acts of terror. With islamics it’s almost as if they want to cause massive atrocities to forward their cause. And it’s mostly funded by Saudi oil money, not Jewish bankers.

4. David A. Evans
    April 2, 2012 at 2:48 am

To be honest, I remember exactly where I was on 9/11. I was hitch hiking from Manchester and got into a car with a young Muslim who told me what had happened. He couldn’t understand and wondered what they thought they were achieving. He was horrified.

Islam is something else altogether. All Islam is Muslim! Not all Muslims are Islamic.

The epithets right wing and racist are always raised against anyone who questions the immigration issue!

I’m quite sure that young Muslim who gave me a lift would be equally horrified by an Islamic Britain.