Cool poll results

This is a poll I spotted in the dead tree version of the Lancashire Evening Telegraph

Well that settles that then

Maybe the Government should be forced to spend less tax?

8 comments for “Cool poll results

1. Furor Teutonicus
    September 6, 2012 at 4:42 am

Do ANY “news” papers actualy EMPLOY proof readers these days?

• Radical Rodent
      September 6, 2012 at 11:33 am

Odd. It took me quite a while to realise what you were ranting about!

(And a few re-reads to spot my own error.)

• September 6, 2012 at 1:50 pm

I did a double take while reading it. I thought it was a damn good result though, two kinds of NO!

• September 6, 2012 at 1:50 pm

I think they’re all interns

2. September 6, 2012 at 8:24 am

Maybe an education system should be devised to help anyone under 50 learn some skills?

3. Humph
    September 6, 2012 at 10:21 am

Maybe an education system should be devised.

4. Humph
    September 6, 2012 at 10:41 am

Humphette is 13 and started at big school yesterday. For some reason this school, as with the middle school, seem to think that ‘vertical tutoring’ is a Good Thing. This means that she, who is already especially young with an Aug 21 birthday, is supposed to benefit from sitting in a form with other students aged all the way up to 18. What is this ‘vertical tutoring’ cockwaffle? Just another dumb leftie Great Idea I overwhelmingly expect to be the answer.

I guess I shouldn’t worry though as when Labour get back in (OMG quick leave the country) and start reversing grade achievements back to their ‘norm’, then she’ll finish up with 29 A stars plus a couple of ‘mwah mwah you are so special no-one can ever fail triple A gold plated stars with a cherry on top’ anyway. And by then we will be languishing behind Kyrgyzstan (no offence to Kyrgies, but I think they are or have been somewhere near the bottom of the tables).

Sorry to go slightly O/T Bucko, just had to have a bit of a rant.

• September 6, 2012 at 1:49 pm