I’m racist because of who I am

The Un-Fair Campaign has launched an ad campaign arguing that white people benefit from unearned advantages. The ad reminds white people of this unfair advantage in an effort to combat racism. In particular watch the slogans painted on faces and make your own mind up about those people’s minds and the minds of the campaign managers:

Scott Ott summing up at the end:

The Unfair Campaign is a racist endeavour, all the more wicked because it masquerades as kindness. It says: “Don’t judge a man by the content of his character but by the colour of his skin.” It denigrates the people it pretends to help because it sends the message that any difficulties or failures in their lives have nothing to do with them as persons but are caused by massive societal tides whose forces they are helpless to resist.

In other words – you’re doomed, it’s someone else’s fault. The Unfair Campaign also tries to foster irreconcilable guilt for the sin of inherited pigmentation.

When the scales fall from the eyes of half the people of this society and they see that the greatest racists have been those who have gone on about it so vociferously, to the point of making the indigenous feel a deep sense of abiding guilt about themselves, then the society might have taken the first step to coming back from the abyss.

When feminists go on about women’s rights, they are the sexists. When the left goes on about racism and require you to list your race on forms, they are the racists.

Not us.

15 comments for “I’m racist because of who I am

1. March 21, 2013 at 12:13 am

It’s enough to drive victimised whites to racism.

2. March 21, 2013 at 7:29 am

The key words are “all the more wicked because it masquerades as kindness”. The dishonesty of the Narrative is jaw-dropping. In order to “protect” a minority, that minority must first be identified and then fawned over. This in itself is discrimination, in not having one law for all.

Then it gets bizarre. In schools with Asian and other majorities, the white child is made to feel inferior by head and teachers for the colour of his skin. Now if that’s not racist, what is?

3. Greg Tingey
    March 21, 2013 at 8:23 am

Utter fucking lying bollocks
    On both sides

Of course there is racism in between various groups of brown-skinned peoples.
    If you really want a racist society, try CHINA.

But … I remember the deliberate suppression & denigration of people with brown skins & the still continuing treatment of women.

So, they are lying, & SO ARE YOU.

Pot = Kettle

4. Henry Crun
    March 21, 2013 at 8:48 am

Conversation with dentist’s receptionist:
    R: Mr Crun, you haven’t completed the form.
    Me: Pardon.
    R: The ethnic origin, you haven’t filled it in.
    Me: Yes I know. It’s irrelevant.
    R: (blank stare)
    Me: Do black people have different teeth to white people?
    R: (starts to look uncomfortable)
    Me: I’m no anthropologist , but I think we all have the same set of teeth regardless of the colour of our skin or any other racial characteristic. So that part of your form is irrelevant.
    R: (mumbles something about awkward customer)
    Me: (smiles and goes to sit down)

If I’m in a particularly arsey mood, I’ll tick other and write Green Manalishi in the space provided.

• March 21, 2013 at 1:34 pm

Despite being of White Anglo/Irish descent, I always tick the “Black Afro-Caribbean” box if there is one available.

If ever questioned, I would say that my great-great-great-grandmother was a black slave and it is my right to proclaim my black heritage, despite being raped by the white slave owners. Utter B/S obviously.

Why? Because screw them. That’s why!

• Pete
        March 21, 2013 at 6:38 pm

Yep. I tick that box too. It really screws ’em up. Perhaps if more of us did it then when the diversity police come calling on a business they see a ‘healthy’ mix of races. So what if everyone there is white – it’s how you self identify, right? šŸ˜‰

• single acts of tyranny
        March 21, 2013 at 9:01 pm

I do likewise, despite blue eyes, light skin and straight, light hair. If questioned (well only once to be honest) I accuse the person of being racist – hilarious to watch.

• Henry Crun
          March 22, 2013 at 7:58 am

Blonde hair, blue eyes, rosy cheeks, what else could you be other than Coloured?

• March 21, 2013 at 3:59 pm

Well done!

5. john in cheshire
    March 21, 2013 at 9:56 pm

I thank God every day for making me white, English, male, Christian and not socialist. How more blessed can one be?

• Greg Tingey
      March 23, 2013 at 8:32 pm

There isn’t a “god”, idiot, & your parents made you, no-one else involved at all….

6. Rossa
    March 22, 2013 at 9:06 am

I am not white, I am pink with orange hair. I have that on the very good authoriy of an African/Colombian young man of 8! And as he also told me he’s brown not black!

7. Greg Tingey
    March 22, 2013 at 9:27 am

Better, you idiots.

Put:
    Homo sapiens sapienties Africanus in “race” box …..

• March 22, 2013 at 11:14 am

I was always better in the 4 * 400 metre relay myself…