We’ve just observed the nauseating spectacle of the feminazis making a comeback [The Empire Strikes Back] at the UN, which we’ve only just posted on some days back, outlining some of its underlying evil. I mean, it’s not as if this were last year or anything.
And of course, who was the young poster child they chose? Yes, a budding witch called Emma Watson, apparently embroiled in a nude photo scandal. And what did the lass do? Gave the full on Feminazi Narrative, a la Harman, Friedan, Greer, Steinem.
Now we [the educated people out here of a certain age and who’ve studied the topic in detail, men and women both, including some pretty cluey women], many who have posted at length in various places as to the very great threat feminism still poses and voila, on cue, the little ignoramus gets up and spouts the very narrative which we thought most people had grown out of.
Not a bit of it. We were not counting on the power of the socialist academics in universities and of course, their cannon fodder are young girls like Emma Watson – what is she – 26 years old and lecturing the world?
Women’s liberation is just a lot of foolishness. It’s men who are discriminated against. They can’t bear children. And no one is likely to do anything about that. [Golda Meir]
Feminism has become a catch-all vegetable drawer where bunches of clingy sob sisters can store their moldy neuroses. [Camille Paglia]
One of the reasons for the failure of feminism to dislodge deeply held perceptions of male and female behaviour was its insistence that women were victims, and men powerful patriarchs, which made a travesty of ordinary people’s experience of the mutual interdependence of men and women. [Rosaline Coward]
They say one of the rarest sounds in all of nature is the sound of a progressive western feminist unequivocally condemning Islamic misogyny. [Pat Condell]
Appreciation and respect for the opposite sex is something which has been completely lost. Some of the biggest battles are those you fight daily. If you speak out, you may not win that battle but they still need to know that you’re there, that not everyone is drinking the Kool-Aid. [Christie O, youtuber on feminist issues]
Namely, where were all the “good” women when feminism started? Why didn’t the women who knew they were not being abused do something to stop the misinformation that spread like wildfire? Aren’t these women just as deserving of men’s contempt as the hardcore feminists who started it all? [Kelly Mac]
The notion of victimhood, that “women are oppressed and exploited,” evokes strong anti-male sentiment.
Many influential feminists demonstrate extreme animosity towards marriage and family life, even likening the institution of marriage to that prostitution.
In Feminism: An Agenda, radical feminist author Andrea Dworkin declared that the home was a dangerous place stating, “Like prostitution, marriage is an institution that is extremely oppressive and dangerous for women.”
The feminist agenda is offensive to women. With Eve Ensler and her contemporary cheerleaders in the feminist movement, initiatives such as the “Vagina Monologues” have become a central part of Women’s Awareness Month programming on campuses around the country.
The “Vagina Monologues,” often promoted as a wonderfully inspiring event to empower women, is, in reality, nothing more than an atrociously written anti-male tirade, portraying women as pathetic sexual objects who will forever be victims. Such programs are not only blatantly offensive towards women but are vile and vulgar. [Ruth Malholtra]
With my hand on my heart and swearing this is no bull – I’ve received in the wee hours of this morning [it’s now 4.27 a.m.] almost a carbon copy of Watson’s drivel in the form of the young daughter of two people who have commented here on occasions – outside of politics, no doubt a lovely lass, as Emma Watson is and what does she open with?
‘Let me educate you.’
What follows is two letters strewn with CAPITALIZATION to force the point home, for that’s the thing, isn’t it – on the campaign trail once again, feminism has to be FORCED onto people of education, whilst the trusting public is wowed by the loveliness of the young lady – isn’t our yoof bright today?
As you would gather, she completely ignores the fact that it is educated women who have written the most on the topic, occasioning many a counter-article on the net and in the places of learning of how the femininst message has been blunted by such women [posts passim at this site]. Very few men actually bother to look it up, much less study it in all its Harmanesque horror.
Right, the simple fact is that the only reason your humble blogger is up at this hour is that he has a day of work ahead and can only spend three hours now on blogging, total, hours which need to be allocated. I intend to take L’s diatribe line by line and match it with what women themselves have written on feminism, just for comparison you understand.
This is probably going to be sometime next week.
The state of play
In the meantime, let me see if I have this right about the state of our world, from the angle of the UK, in point form:
1. The aforementioned child witch, an actress spouting the aging witch JK Rowling’s material, has now addressed the world through the bastion of Lucis, the UN. Fine.
2. One of the three buffoons who lead the major parties in this land in terms of current parliamentary representation – Call Me Dave, Beaker and Crying Cleggover – has sent the country to war again without so much as a by-your-leave, thereby satisfying the dearest wish of the MIC and arms trade.
3. At the same time, at home, the avoidable Scottish crisis, setting people of the land at each other’s throats, as light relief from the Muslims and us, has been and gone:
… though Wee Alex, the Maoist, wants to ignore the referendum result and take Scotland out anyway, presumably from this retirement he speaks of.
4. Meanwhile, government tries to sneak through its own corporate sovereignty laws whilst we’re all looking the other way.
The Dutch government says it will abandon the long-standing model of multiculturalism that has encouraged Muslim immigrants create a parallel society within the Netherlands ..
A new integration bill, which Dutch Interior Minister Piet Hein Donner presented to parliament on June 16, reads:
“The government shares the social dissatisfaction over the multicultural society model and plans to shift priority to the values of the Dutch people.
In the new integration system, the values of the Dutch society play a central role.”
6. Hamas display their war dead, courtesy of the Israelis, before they’re actually … er … dead:
7. At the same time, behind the scenes, an over-sexualized 14 year old, Alice Gross, is abducted [allegedly] by an eastern European with convictions [see point 5]. The Mail and other papers display her picture from the wrists upwards because they don’t want you to see that even at 14, this girl has been allowed by her parents to become ‘a player’ – hence the online connection with the man.
No one learnt anything from Jeremy Forrester or the Rotherham 1400 of course.
Pause for breath
At this stage, it’s starting to look like some sort of circus we’re living in. But back to the fray:
8. On November 1st, 43 powers – the ones which actually run the country, not things about wheely bins, are handed over, lock, stock and barrel ,to the EU without so much as a murmur. I’ll remind you that that is just over a month away.
We then effectively become the EU as a nation, minus referendum, minus a national discussion. That fine by you?
9. And of course, there’s our debt crisis, nothing important, you understand, when we have a war to conduct to cover it up:
10. Dave, meanwhile, is displaying his professionalism and ability to lead the nation into its next war with judgment like this:
Makes one feel sort of secure somehow, doesn’t it?
11. Meanwhile, Beaker, whom we’re led to believe, is sitting on 38% in the polls [mind boggles how anyone sane could even countenance putting that lot in], put in a scintillating performance to a closed shop at the conference and is still on about his Mansion Tax:
12. With the IPCC hockey stick and all the other climate guff well and truly exploded and with the climate scam shown for what it is in many places on the net, e.g. at Watts Up, they decide to have tens of thousands strong marches to combat that which has been shown to be false or at the very least, is based on shoddy extrapolations or at an even more minimum than the ‘very least’ [anything’s possible today] – in the realm of speculation.
13. At the same time, back to our daughters again and in the light of the nude photos scandal whereby the skanky teens of today take it all off for the camera, then whine when someone hacks the photos – oh dear, how could i know that was going to happen, along with all the revenge porn and women taking their clothes off in aid of ‘good causes’ – would that they left them on – out comes the lovely Cara Whatever to set the tone for her adoring public:
Yes folks, titillation by a child is just the thing we need in this post-Savile and post-Harris era.
14. So let’s leave you today with an image of modern Britain from the Wail:
Sorry, I was forgetting that victimhood and self-entitlement were still alive and well in Britain today.
And how are those children of ‘married’ gays getting on today or of the fatherless families? How are the feckless men out there today? Well, I trust?
Oh and did you notice the tatts on that luscious example of British womanhood in the pic? Interestingly, the kids still seem relatively unscathed.