Look, can we stop all the angst-ridden handwringing and soul searching? It’s a very simple matter and can start within weeks.
If Wiggia is able to discover this, it’s a fair bet the security services know all about it as well and would have passed on advice on it:
In August 2012, journalist Walid Shoebat presented some vitally important revelations about IMMA’s earliest roots and its animating objectives. In the course of research he was doing on Zyed Abedin, Shoebat came across a document that had been commissioned by the late (Saudi) King Fahd bin Abdul Aziz, titled The Efforts of the Servant of the Two Holy Places to Support The Muslim Minorities.
This manifesto consists of 29 separate works, one of which is Dr. Abedin’s Muslim Minorities in the West (published in 1998). The manifesto explains “Muslim Minority Affairs” not simply as a religious or social concept, but as a calculated foreign policy of the Saudi Ministry of Religious Affairs, designed to achieve the following specific goals:
1) Recruit individual Muslims who live in non-Muslim lands and transform them as a collective unit by establishing Islamic centers, educational programs, mosques, and organizations (like the Islamic Society of North America and the Muslim Students Association) that serve to prevent Muslims from assimilating into the cultures of their non-Muslim host nations.
2) By way of population growth, these Muslim residents of non-Muslim host nations can shift the demographic scales in their own favor, thereby enabling themselves to more effectively advance the Saudi agenda.
3) In a gradual, incremental manner, a Wahhabi-style Sharia system can be implemented in the host nations.
4) Eventually the proliferation of Muslims in the host nations will hit critical mass, tilting those societies toward majority-Muslim status.
5) Ultimately, the host states will join the Muslim commonwealth.
Therefore, it’s a relatively simple question – is there any group or groups within the United Kingdom and France who have shown a disproportionate tendency to cause trouble?
The answer of course is yes – the Muslims and/or blacks. Let’s then concentrate on the UK.
It is a simple matter to check whether any have been involved in incidents or are members of organizations dedicated to these things in the light of either Wiggia’s quote above or in the rioting and looting of shops. Very, very simple.
They are given six calendar months to sell up and get out, then they can start the process of reapplying to the authorities to come back in.
The MCB and Imams join them on the fast track out on the same basis.
OK, that’s that done. The message goes out to the rest of them in the community to either join us in being mistreated by the government or join the deportees.
OK, May 2015 is coming up and the question is- which British leader has the cojones to start the ball rolling? Nigel spoke of a fifth column but with this lot above gone, that fifth column would still be there.
Therefore, we go through the Scottish Rite, Chatham House, the Bullingdon, the champagne left in universities and in the judiciary, plus quislings like Blair, Brown, Cameron, Clegg, Beaker, Mandelson, Abbott and so on and so on, the paedo pollies like Hewitt and Harman, the Dolphin Square mob, the council workers who turned a blind eye to Rotherham and now a second issue arises.
If these quislings and crims were born here, clearly they can’t be deported but Britain had solutions before – St. Helena, Elba, Australia, America and they can do it again. One of the outlying dependencies becomes a prison colony.
They get varying sentences and can reapply for membership of the community in the UK but never in a position of office and if they get up to their old tricks again, back they go.
Then it’s time to look at the left quislings in the land. Obviously, as they are technically citizens, though they hate their country, as long as they don’t act against the nation directly [an important exclusion is what they write – that should always be free], then all is well. On the other hand if, they hate our land so much, let’s give them free passage to the new St. Helena.
The important distinction in all of this is that there is no violence, no one gets hurt, it’s all done in an orderly fashion and they can reapply. They may write as they wish because Comment is Free.