C of E perversion mirrors all major institutions now

Which word to use for this? Nauseating? Vile? Contemptible?

The General Synod of the Church of England has voted to ‘welcome transgender people’ by considering preparing a church service as a way to “mark a person’s gender transition”.

Where to even start? With the Church? With Transwhateveritis? With gays?

Let’s start with gays. There is a vast difference, a chasm, between gay relations and transwhatever. The former is when two men decide to poohjab rather than have normal relations with a woman. The second is a fake construct.

OK, if they want to get a room and keep the former away from me, it’s fine by me. I even know some gays and don’t think about what they do in private, I was once part of a gay “scene” socially – they put on good parties.

That’s fine and as long as they keep it in a room somewhere, there is no child involved and they keep their distance from me, no one is hurt.

But they don’t keep it to themselves, do they? They have to lay it on us. Why? Do they think I’m going to be brought around to accepting their behaviour by forcing it on me? There are two aspects even to this – the behaviour itself and then trying to force me to do something I do not want.

What particularly p-ed me off was watching the opening ceremony to the Scottish Commonwealth Games and some clown from Doctor who went up on stage and committed a homosexual act in front of everyone. At least with Madonna it was less nauseating.

I do not wish to see this and to tell me I could look away – utter BS. It appeared from nowhere on the unsuspecting, including children, in a setting which was meant to be entirely non-sexual, it was sport for crying out loud – and that lowlife decided he had to force his poohjabbing on us.

There is a fundamental principle here of “once seen, it cannot be unseen”.

Having said all that, at least it’s just a perversion, an aberration, whereas this whole transgender thing and unisex toilets are the pits. A completely false construct. And it’s a sickness:

Transgenderism is listed in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fifth Edition (DSM-5) from the American Psychiartic Association and it’s called “Gender Dysphoria”. This is a mental illness.

So is homosexuality, which even gays acknowledge with their terminology of straight and gay. Straight means normal, “unsick”. Let’s get off that now and onto the C of E.

What the hell [and I use that word advisedly] is a Christian church doing anywhere near sexual aberration proscribed in the Bible? The very last place it should appear is in the Church. If Jesus of Nazareth did not specifically mention the word homosexuality [as He assumed he’d not need to], that people would still be sane, then Paul does.

And of course, what it does is split the church wide open, just as the real enemy wishes to have happen. There’s a very powerful force wants Christianity dead and for political reasons, not religious. Because politically, someone who is a stick-in-the-mud is going to flatly oppose the illuminati, global communism, sexual aberration.

It’s no accident that Christianity [called “religion” by the 1776 illuminists] wanted it snuffed out. What it has done to believers is drain the church of them, leaving only the saddos in the supposed church to do their worst [see the link at the top] and leave believers nonplussed.

A commenter from the Breitbart article:

My approach over the years has been to go to various types of services to see if one seems to work best for my particular journey through life, I’ll be 70 in Jan, and I still haven’t ‘chosen’ one. As I said, I’m more comfortable with a private setting.

But with that said, I feel a great deal of compassion for people who have their faith waiver because of things going on in their churches that they have been taught all of their lives are wrong.

That last sentence is the crucial one and we can move off religion itself now because this phenomenon of the white-anting of society is not contained to church matters. Take the police force in GB for a start – Cressida “Common Purpose, Brazilian electrician” Dick the head honcho.

And if you go through all the OoL posts, that’s what they’re all about – example after example of the “falling away” from the things which kept the country ticking over all those years. Nowhere near perfectly but at least it was not hurtling to destruction.

Now it is. This Synod – these are disgusting people, along with those who started ISIS and those who have been behind all the perversions of late, e.g. Abu Ghraib.

And they run the show.

12 comments for “C of E perversion mirrors all major institutions now

1. Mona
    July 11, 2017 at 5:46 pm

“A number of people also have highly vivid imaginations and in such people, Barber believes, the imagination usually creates all the credibility that suggestion needs. Barber says these people have a ” psychosomatic plasticity”– an extreme capacity to turn suggestion about the body into bodily realities– and that they are to be found among the approximately 4 percent of the population who are easily hypnotized”. Taken from, “Theodore Barber and the Royal Road to Hypnosis”. This is part Mona’s research on the perils of religion and belief in a God. I believe it is more than 4 percent who will believe almost anything.

• Mudplugger
      July 11, 2017 at 5:55 pm

More than 25% believe that Jeremy Corbyn could run the country competently and safely, so that 4% seems a tad modest.

• Mona
        July 11, 2017 at 8:37 pm

I like it.

2. July 11, 2017 at 8:32 pm

Cheers.

3. Hereward Unbowed.
    July 12, 2017 at 9:18 am

I think that most ‘hetero’ people don’t like it being shoved down their throats. metaphorically speaking.

‘live and let live’ I said the other day…………….When the CoE becomes PC fixated, if you’re Gay and Christian – who are we to judge? but observe in close accordance with others. I am sure I do not know why they [CoE] involve themselves other than seeking publicity but it won’t go down so well in certain factions within the synod.

On Cressida, she ticks all the boxes and isn’t that what it is all about now, not so much about security – oh no! It’s more about; diversity and gender politics all the way to, perdition.

4. Penseivat
    July 12, 2017 at 2:04 pm

Irrespective of sexual preference, there are only 2 genders in the human race – male and female – some of whom are heterosexual and some are homosexual, whichever is their choice. Having bits added or cut off does not make them a new life form. I have no problem with homosexuality being acceptable by the SJWs and liberal elite, as long as it’s not made compulsory.

• Hereward Unbowed.
      July 12, 2017 at 7:27 pm

“Have you noticed how many of the principles of the Frankfurt School have now been either enshrined into law or accepted as ‘normal’ by society.”

The long march though the institutions has had its way, the gramscians hard at work in the church and across campuses since the 30’s with help from our KGB ‘friends[‘…… it was slowly done at first. But latterly the social engineers had fair wind, and with cross Atlantic ‘fertilization’ via the Erasmus scheme things certainly speeded up at a rate.
      Though, young kids minds inculcated and brainwashed from cradle to tertiary education and a ‘western’ media compliant and gleefully complicit avec luvvishire – in the transmogrification of the nation formerly known as Britain.
      Indeed, year zero was Maastricht but when bliar strode into No 10 the damage would be made irrevocable, call me dave jnearly made it all but compulsory and maybe may will do her very damnedest.

• Mona
        July 13, 2017 at 11:03 am

What do Dave and Tony have in common, not forgetting Cressida?,, they are Common Purpose graduates.

• James Strong
          July 13, 2017 at 4:29 pm

How do you know this?

• July 14, 2017 at 12:26 pm

Blair began it out of the ODPM. He himself was Bilderberg 1993 and 1997, though he denied 1997 after it became political suicide.

Cressida Dick is most certainly CP.

Cameron is more Chatham House/Tavistock. He and Blair are above CP.

• Distant Relative
          July 14, 2017 at 8:50 am

Dunno if they’re CP graduates but they certainly had the same coaching 😀 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYkGThMYmbk Sick bag alert.

5. July 13, 2017 at 7:39 am

As with CofE, the BBC is, and always has been for decades, the cheerleader and prime promoter of what is, to the vast majority of we Brits, a perverted and disgusting ideal: and with their ‘Gay Britannia’ themes, they continue their remorseless push towards homosexual ascendancy!