There were some links sent by the OoL and N.O. ghost Chuckles and usually one selects from such links and blogs on one.
But in this case, together with another sick one I deleted, there was a common theme and it’s about the way things have moved from risque and naughty to just sick … and it permeates everything. Not just sick but incapable of rational thought.
Going biblical for a moment, this was the sort of thing which happened in Sodom and Gomorrah by those accounts. The perverted will always try to ‘break glass ceilings’, to do something ‘bold and new’ – that is, bring private deviance into the public sphere and more importantly – try to impose it on us.
And the end game, if it’s sexual, is that daughters [and also sons] are no longer protected, even by their parents – we see exactly that out there now. In short, there is less and less security the more sickness is allowed to be touted as normal – think of Lord of the Flies in this context. And the forces behind all this are hellbent at this moment on getting this into everyday public life.
A page three girl of yesteryear, a bit of tit and bum, has twisted into sick embellishments, hence the link I deleted about some sicko on a national talk show in America ‘discussing’ his role doing sex with a dog. Can you imagine that even ten years ago?
It goes back further than you might expect. And includes figures you probably did not suspect.
“RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK”
Story Conference Transcript
January 23, 1978 thru January 27, 1978
George Lucas (G), Steven Spielberg (S), Larry Kasdan (L)
G — We have to get them cemented into a very strong relationship. A bond.
L — I like it if they already had a relationship at one point. Because then you don’t have to build it.
G — I was thinking that this old guy could have been his mentor. He could have known this little girl when she was just a kid. Had an affair with her when she was eleven.
But it’s not just sexuality, it’s the fruitcakery in other spheres too:
Nicholas Nassim Taleb is underwhelmed with the state of the UK intellectual sphere after his encounter with “historian” Mary Beard:
The BBC did some kind of educational cartoon on Roman Britain and represented “diversity” in terms of someone looking African in the show as representative of “diversity” at the time. Any dissent from the statistical errors made by the politically correct police is treated as apostasy.
What was meant to be “typical” of Roman Britain by the BBC: flowing quotas of political correctness backward in time.
The way it’s done is in stages:
1. Someone pushes the boundaries and the fashionable and avante garde think oh wow.
2. It becomes fashionable to do such things, the simple and vacuous [e.g. the young] are sucked in first.
3. They become emboldened, particularly in a society where the institutions which once protected are now crumbling.
And then it moves into the coercive, that being the signal to get out of that land:
4. They start insisting everyone joins in with the sickness and impose penalties for not doing so:
Part of this is to eliminate resistance to it:
5. The earliest casualties are those who may not have even been particularly religious or conservative, who may even have been a bit naughty themselves but now find themselves polarized by what’s going on, they speak out and are immediately labelled by the prepared anti-insurgent forces as antediluvian.
And the message of these rebels was? Well it was that, far from ushering in a new era of openness and ‘lack of complexes’, it is actually ushering in an era of no protection and real danger of invasive and coercive sickness.
This is one reason I flatly reject ‘pointy-hat-ism’ religion with its pomp and ceremony, just as much as paganism with its own coercive rituals and human sacrifice.
6. With us removed, there is now nothing stopping the descent to hell on earth, driven by the criminally insane in control.