A Safe place; for both News and Opinion.

There’s a new News Site launching today, or so I am informed.

They say:-

“We have no political affiliation, we only wish to speak about the issues facing the world today. We do not associate with the alt-right or the alt-left. Our intention is to always report honestly and welcome debate from all sides. Challenging views we may not agree with is fundamental in a free and open society.”

Fair enough, let the barrels roll, and the balls fall where they will.

Lets see if AltNewsMedia.net can turn over a few rotting logs!

6 comments for “A Safe place; for both News and Opinion.

1. The Jannie
    February 4, 2018 at 11:31 am

How long do we give it before it’s infiltrated by trolls and spinners?

2. February 4, 2018 at 7:12 pm

I have replied to Julia and also to the site itself. Unless they come clean and say who they are – give their names and their blogger back record so we can see their bona fides, I’m not promoting them. As I wrote to them – without knowing that, they could be GCHQ for all we know.

• February 8, 2018 at 4:46 pm

I know I’m not GCHQ… ?

3. Pcar
    February 4, 2018 at 11:19 pm

“..they could be GCHQ for all we know.”

Or “The Russians” :wink

Although DoJ, CIA, FBI, DNC or EU would be more worrying – one might commit suicide, die in a car crash or be murdered in a robbery/mugging.

4. Pcar
    February 4, 2018 at 11:57 pm

Hmm, I was going to add coment:

What the West desperately needs is more strong, honest, straight talking politicians like POTUS Trump, Nigel Farage and Jacob Rees-Mogg who will defend the West’s enriching advanced Christian culture, values and societal norms and speak out against those who reject and want to destroy it be they Greens or Islam whose aim is to revert UK, USA, EU et al to medieval 1000 AD life.

Then this pops up: