The thot plickens

The whole hysteria over Trump meeting Putin had a ring to it which was less than ingenuous – there was clearly something else going on, also Kelly’s apoplexy and Trump’s backtracking once Kelly got to him, as every President has a minder and Kelly is his military minder.

I do believe DJT is in danger of assassination by the neocons, abetted by the Dems and other swampers. It was the military which got DJT in, they are the ones not happy aobut this ‘peace’ breaking out.

Into this come our communication channels, in my case Chuckles and Rossa’s mother, and we find this:

And:

Food for thought eh? The Donald obviously gave concessions and assurances, Putin responded in kind. I believe both did things for their countries in so doing.

6 comments for “The thot plickens

1. Pcar
    July 18, 2018 at 10:03 pm

Agree, both put their country first and worked to make mutual respect better for the benefit of both.

Unlike EU & Canada intransigence

Oh, EU: Heseltine on C4 News “why leave when EU/Japan free trade deal signed today?”

Mr H, does that include free movement, customs union, all Japan follows EU Laws? No? Thought not.

EU a friend and allie? More like an enemy

• July 19, 2018 at 10:57 am

I’ve just written to Gerard Batten and said I think he’s soft on immigration. I want to see him firm on that before I look at UKIP again. He tried to say Brexit before immigration and I said they are interwoven. Not happy about the UKIP stance.

As for Brexit – complete break, nothing less, no little deals, nothing.

2. Pcar
    July 19, 2018 at 9:40 pm

EU Yesterday

1. Boasting about Free Trade deal with Japan (no free movement, EU Laws etc) and how Trump’s tariffs & protectionism is wrong & bad

2. Announces tariffs on China e-bikes of 87% – back-dated to 1 May – to protect German, Spanish and Dutch producers who can’t compete on price

:facepalm

3. Ed P
    July 21, 2018 at 2:05 pm

Where’s James Strong when he’s needed – the title has an extra “l” in it: It could or should be “The thot plickens” or “The thlot pickens”.

I’ll get my coat…

• James Strong
      July 21, 2018 at 3:26 pm

I’ve been away, and only able to get on for a minute or two at a time. That’s not enough time to draft a comment.

But you will have noticed that I don’t complain about typos, or Spoonerisms or jokes.

I do point out problems when bad writing obscures meaning. I do that because there are important points made on this blog, but sometimes the writing is not the clearest.

4. July 21, 2018 at 9:44 pm

Took you both long enough!