9 comments for “I Thought These Dogs Were Expensive…?

1. john in cheshire
    August 17, 2018 at 11:19 am

As usual, JuliaM, you’ve found another person for whom I have no sympathy.

• August 21, 2018 at 7:34 am

It’s a talent… 😉

2. Pcar
    August 17, 2018 at 8:59 pm

Someone else not to care about:

Dumb Thief

American tourist ties ‘bag thief’ to a signpost in Ireland and calls the police to come and arrest him as stunned bystanders look on and laugh

Witnesses said the American – described as a big man with a Harley Davidson – was standing outside a shop when the thief tried to take his bag and phone.

:facepalm

3. Pcar
    August 17, 2018 at 9:05 pm

Brain injury – is that why he has four children and five ugly dwarf dogs?

Vet bills must be high. Now, where is the tiny violin Julia gave me.

4. August 17, 2018 at 9:30 pm

Possibly breeding the now popular and high value French Bulldogs and not declaring the proceeds?
    Breeding dogs, selling the puppies and earning tax-free unaccountable money is an easy way to make money while on benefits. Especially if the punters pay cash.

• August 21, 2018 at 7:35 am

I suspect you’re right. Maybe HMRC should be taking a closer look?

5. The Blocked Dwarf
    August 17, 2018 at 10:03 pm

“Mr Duke said that Moana is chipped to his cousin….

He said: “The microchip was registered to my cousin and the vet said to do it when she has her booster at one-year-old.”

Call me cynical but I feel the mystery of how he can afford £6K worth of dogs (so the comments lead me to believe) ,might be hidden in that sentence. *wonders if Cousin Duke has a business breeding overpriced French Bulldog pups registered in his name* Now where did I put that number for the HMRC Hot Line…tax doesn’t have to be taxidermy (Bo and Luke may just end up getting stuffed) or something I think they said?

• Pcar