This follows on from yesterday’s post. Let’s have a look at it:
Sticking point is, of course, number two.
I don’t blame UKIP for keeping it to the weak ‘future immigration restriction’ for a wider catchment and admit that my position on immigration is far more comprehensive. I believe, on top of standard procedures which should be as they used to be at Border Control and which UKIP is stating, that there needs to be a process of Repatriation in place, in this priority order:
1. Any foreign-born committing genuine crimes, not free speech actions, goes instantly, via an ICE type arm of government. That includes all rape crimes, other Muslim and African crimes.
2. All Imams instantly go, by definition and that caterwauling stopped.
3. Illegals themselves, starting with non-assimilating demographics. For example, lay off an American or Canadian who has overstayed until you’ve dealt with those, say, who don’t even speak English.
4. Lastly come those born in Britain or territories but they’re not British in any other way. The grandparent rule already in place is a good one but needs to become a great-grandparent and be actually pursued. Thus, if you can’t produce a great grandparent born in this country, bye bye.
That handshake rule is a good one, did you see that? If you refuse to shake hands, bye bye.
5. Some way of getting rid of Gina Miller and Diane Abbott types, Tracey Emins and Damian Hirsts.
I’d accept that N5 hasn’t much chance and N4 would be difficult but Nos 1-3 are quite easy to do with a bit of political will.
Now, being realistic about this, UKIP should at least extend its platform to include N1 above.
The wrecking crew have been at it again [see comments]. Here they are: