Battle of Britain, Dover and a Guianan bint

All right, it’s Battle of Britain Day [Americans please note], the day we took it to the Hun and became a major thorn in Hitler’s plans:

Good. Now, whatever is this Guianan cow think she’s doing staring longingly at Europe on our day and wanting to be part of its oppressor? Why is anyone giving her any airtime? Why is she not just deported back home? Why doesn’t someone just push her off and she can swim over there if she wants it so much?

Plus she’s an idiot, as the ladies below point out:

I took a different approach:

I do mean I’d sneak up close and shout, “Boo!” through a megaphone, nothing more sinister than that.

Seems Arron had a similar idea too:

9 comments for “Battle of Britain, Dover and a Guianan bint

1. Scrobs...
    September 15, 2018 at 9:12 pm

The silly bitch has no idea what chaos the picture will bring.

Pretty well everyone in the UK will ask why she stands there like some sad ageing sleb, trying to make an issue of something she is profoundly unsure about.

Silly old bag – grow up and do a decent job for the UK.

2. john in cheshire
    September 15, 2018 at 9:41 pm

She’s a self-publicist but to what end? What influence does she really have?

It seems to me that she’s put herself in the Eddie Izzard category where more people dislike her than like her and when it comes to decision making, most would do the opposite of what she’s urging, just because it’s her who’s saying it.

But you have a point, why is this nonentity given so much publicity?

3. Pcar
    September 15, 2018 at 11:07 pm

Happy Birthday HRH Harry and all born on Battle of Britain Day

Me? I couldn’t possibly say

Gina – Jump dear woman, jump.

4. September 16, 2018 at 5:18 am

Why wimminz wear high heels at all beats me.

5. September 16, 2018 at 8:59 am

Cheers all, some classic comments here.

6. DaveK
    September 16, 2018 at 10:54 am

Memory is a strange thing and I can remember lyrics from the 70s, but can’t remember what my missus asked me to do yesterday.

The pic immediately brought a tune into my head by Derek & Clive “Jump, you F(*&er, Jump”

I must be one of those “miserable sinners”.

7. Nemisis
    September 16, 2018 at 7:53 pm

She reminds me of Katie Price – I wonder which one should feel more upset?
    Which part of “you sad gits did not win” doesn’t she understand?

8. September 17, 2018 at 9:57 am