This has just come up on the ticker moments ago [7.26 a.m.]:
Thousands of miles away across the pond, like everyone else, I’ve been closely following events surrounding the midterms but decided it was just so depressing that it was not going to intrude on a packed weekend, for other reasons too.
1. Source material is everything.
The only place to get anywhere near the truth right now is Twitter and Breitbart. They are the only ones to show footage and interviews that not even Fox will run.
And we’re talking the main players here, e.g. Gov Scott and Rep Gaetz, with the heads of the two parties down there too, plus all major pundits of the world.
So if I wanted to dip into this, which I don’t but must, how on earth to get the real data? The MSM is flat out lying.
2. Just as in Arizona and some other states, there has been this phenomenon of 90 something percent of ballots cast and the result going the way it felt on the ground, judging by one side’s elation and the other’s despondency.
Then, while all other counties in that state had declared, these core counties have held out, seemingly unable to count the final votes and what’s more – they being only small counties compared to the whole of the country.
3. The only reason Broward County has hit the headlines, unlike Arizona, is that they are truly dumbo, this black woman in charge, with a fraud sheet as long as your arm, has:
a. Banned any scrutiny of the vote by GOP reps, inc. high officials, locked them out of the building.
b. Defied a judge’s order that all be frozen and recounted, which solves nothing anyway.
c. Even the police are complicit down there. Ordered in by the incumbent governor, they are refusing to go in, on the grounds that, despite his claiming and his opponent having conceded, these new truckloads of votes they had ready for such an eventuality now invalidate his governorship.
d. A member of the house is reporting live, showing trucks of ballots still coming in before any freeze is put on, hence the lockout. This stupid woman really thinks that the more ballots which can be taken in before the law stops it, then those all count in the recount which has now been ordered.
e. The recount is being done by Democrat appointees. Think about that.
f. A team of top Dem lawyers who are experts at such fraud cases are now arguing, before emergency court sittings, that votes of illegals count. Affidavits have been obtained by GOP officials by workers in there saying they were filling in ballot papers. That’s before the machine tampering.
At every level, including the machine versus paper counting, there is rampant fraud going on.
g. Trump has obviously said there’s a case for not accepting this result. But remember that this is ONE county in ONE state. What of Arizona? 99% counted, the GOP lady winning by a few percentage points?
The Dem officials refuse to complete the count, they lock out GOP scrutiny at the same time. Suddenly, thousands and thousands of votes arrive in boxes on trucks, the lead of McSally [GOP] goes down by 80,000 votes, then it continues and now she’s some 100,000 votes behind.
On that last 1%, please note. Not even any pretence any more at open and above board, which means another agenda must be in place.
No state officials have called any suspected fraud. Why not? You know why not.
Back in Florida, Rep Gaitz is physically removed and reports from the back of one of the open trucks full of boxes, while this one defiant black woman is physically protected from the police going in and getting her, despite a court order that she comply.
Who is Matt Gaetz, why is he so interested? Is he just a reporter?
That’s the level at which this thing is unfolding.
4. As the head of the GOP has said, a recount does nothing after this, it simply validates the fraud. A re-run is the only way BUT that is precisely what the Democrats want – either the fraud to stand … or a re-run where they’re better organized … or dare we say it – the breakdown in law and order which Marxism demands, once the march through the institutions is complete.
5. The point made by conservative pundits – and this is NOT reaching the American people because they’re tuning in to ABC, CBS etc. and reading the NYT and WaPo, plus Fox has just stopped showing it – is that this out and out lawlessness invalidates the whole voting system and there are many pollies from both sides in many seats under dubious circumstances, therefore there is incentive not to pursue this, to just cut losses.
But the Dems, now caught out for real, there is footage, are flatly declaring that this is the new legal and they have their sleaziest lawyers down there to secure court judgments using Dem judges.
So when it does eventually reach SCOTUS, now conservative, SCOTUS can only proceed according to legal precedent.
6. Mixed into this is Fed v States, a whole complication in itself, which then spotlights the whole three cornered process in place since 1776 or whatever.
As the Dems wanted – they want that to break down and they include the Electoral College itself in that. When both sides at least pay lip service to the process, despite violations all over the place, the process has a chance of standing.
But should one side flagrantly try to undermine and wreck this, then the question is why? And the answer lies in the stage after “the march through the institutions”. Understand that and you understand what is really going down here. The Democrats are currently as high as kites about this.
7. Faced with this and the latest this morning is the Democrat declaration that undocumented votes must count, which they don’t but the Democrats flatly say they do, then the two sides are playing by entirely different rules – one by the law of the land, e.g. in Florida where all ballots must be declared 30 minutes after close of play … and the other in whose interests it is for the breakdown of procedure and for officials in every state to say never mind, let the count stand as it was before we were stopped in our fraud, which we deny anyway and no judge will rule against us.
There’s an American expression for this. It is Tammany Hall.
8. Clearly, as Trump says, that cannot stand, whoever or whichever party it was. But we’re seeing an open case of judges in Dem pockets ruling against their own precedents, flagrantly so and no one has the power to stop them, e.g. the Ninth Circuit.
So, what is Trump forced to do? Executive Order and the Dems then highly publicise, through their almost totally bought media, every “authoritarian move” he makes in this extraordinary situation.
And remember, between you and me, that he represents the military – getting a whiff yet of next year? Martial Law? FEMA?
Yet Trump MUST step in because according to his brief as Pres, any malfeasance he must act on. And this is so clearly malfeasance. Think for a moment about this stupid woman in Broward. She can only have the confidence to defy the nation because someone, someone, is reassuring her she is fine so to do.
9. Meanwhile, the caravans approach the border. The Dems want a state of chaos to prevail, where half the land openly questions Trump’s authority to even act and they wish to get this well over the 50% mark, among the political dumbos especially, the Occasios.
Backed up, of course, by their media, which does sway people who get all their reality from talking heads on TV.
10. And as many on our side have pointed out – if this was across America, not just in Broward County and Arizona, then did the Dems actually take the house at all, once you declare illegals and invented votes, staff filled-in forms, invalid?
But how do you declare invalid a vote with no name of a voter on it, e.g. papers the staff were filling in inside the buildings? Who declares that?
And who is supervising the supervisors? Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Alinsky might not have touched on that in detail in the context of these midterms but it follows when his rules are followed at governmental level.
And where did all that come from anyway? May 1, 1776:
Their objectives are as follows:
1) Abolition of all ordered governments
2) Abolition of private property
3) Abolition of inheritance
4) Abolition of patriotism
5) Abolition of the family
6) Abolition of religion
7) Creation of a world government
Writing on the wall?
Now, clever people will dip into history and say that this has always gone on, that all wars are about this, that democracy is a fiction and must be overturned and all that.
Yes, yes, yes, I see all that. But for centuries now, the fiction, such as it was, has at least staved off internal wars, except in the U.S. 1860 to 1865. There’s been at least a pretence of stability within western nations and people have believed in it.
And the protection of people and them having at least partial choice is better than what I saw in Russia. But most importantly – believing they were in a secure environment.
What the Democrats have done there, plus May over here, is challenge the very infrastructure – see the 1776 quote above again.
Whether you like it or not, these people are global Marxists or however you wish to label them – the rules are the same – and don’t forget the UN has also put its oar in here and their agenda is very clear – the overturning of all ordered governments and a world government under them.
That and the ensuing civil strife is precisely what is being played out now in microcosm, on the music hall stage, on the Punch and Judy stage of Broward County.
You have a box seat and are [not] witnessing history because the media is saying it is not happening. But if your sources are alternative, then you are getting a different picture.
And if you are well read in history – including alternative histories – then you are getting an entirely different picture, one which very few are going to accept until it’s too late for them.
Nothing in what we are seeing happening this weekend clashes with, goes against that scenario we are putting, nothing. Promote the questioning of the entire structure in a land – the overthrow of all ordered governments – and you have a melting pot that all these communists are so ardently trying to support.
And why are they? Because they’ve been sold a false utopia, everyone thinking at the level of Occasio Cortez.
Oh and you think that this has nothing to do with the UK? With May standing alone, a solitary woman in collusion with her country’s enemies, pushing through the one thing no one in the country wants, Remoaner or Leaver?
Have a nice Sunday.