There are some grounds on which this is wrong:
1. The flawed process which the judge admitted when releasing TR;
2. The drumming up of two new charges just to make sure;
3. The fact that the BBC had already reported what TR said into the device – that’s where he got it from;
4. The treatment within prison which was very much a factor as to TR’s safety;
5. The manner of the non-jury hearing, the way bench and prosecution worked in tandem, the way they were gunning for him.
To me, N3 is the most outrageous and also the one people I know are speaking of. His betrayal by three people close to him [post passim] is also unforgivable.