“How Dare Anyone Question My Decision!”

Six days earlier, I’d found out I was pregnant. I’d slept with someone who had taken the condom off and didn’t tell me until it was too late. He glibly suggested I get the morning after pill, which I ­did, only it didn’t ­work.

At 23, having a child wasn’t even a speck on my radar. Let alone with someone who, in the short time we’d dated, had been so infuriatingly indifferent towards me that I felt silly for making a fuss about anything, including contraception. So I didn’t. Five weeks later, I found out I was pregnant and booked an appointment to have an abortion.

Yes, clearly, there’s nothing to question in any of your decisions…

There is no such thing as a “passive” anti-abortion protester because trying to manipulate women on one of the most difficult days of their lives is unacceptable, no matter the scale.

You are basically saying that freedom of speech shouldn’t exist, aren’t you? Because it makes you feel shame. And we don’t do shame any more, in this modern world, do we?

Of course, critics will argue that buffer zones are an infringement on free speech. But trying to prevent women from accessing legal healthcare is not free speech, it’s a flagrant violation of human rights.

Oh, wait. We do shame after all, apparently!

If our female home secretary fails to recognise that, shame on her.

‘Because we gave the same genitalia, we should think the same!’ Good grief! Is there any greater proof that feminism rots the brain than this?

6 comments for ““How Dare Anyone Question My Decision!”

1. Ed P
    November 13, 2019 at 10:43 am

It’s all about meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Perhaps open your eyes occasionally? – you might spot the removal of the condom, or even the huge pile of bullshit on your laptop.

2. john in cheshire
    November 13, 2019 at 10:46 am

I’ll bet she’s against the death penalty though.

But murdering babies by the hundreds of thousands each year is a human right?

As I’ve said before, we are having a matriarchy imposed on us and this is but one manifestation of its consequences.

I’m my view matriarchies produce weak men. Weak men result in weak protections for a people and weak protections result in conflict from outside forces, which in turn results is death and destruction.

It looks like we are going to have to relearn this lesson the hard way.

3. November 13, 2019 at 1:10 pm

The ‘passive’ anti-abortionist stands there silently saying his/her Rosary, without saying a word out loud. Just being there it seems is ‘intimidating’. On this ‘most difficult day’ of the baby’s life ….er whoops… the woman’s life, anyone passing-by who as much as glances at her is violating her ‘uman rights. The baby, of course, has no rights, the woman has decided.

4. bobh
    November 14, 2019 at 8:59 am

And these pro choice abortion loving people are usually well into animal rights also. An animal has far more protection than a child these days.

5. Andy5759
    November 14, 2019 at 3:45 pm

“… I slept with someone… who, in the short time we dated…”

Rather says it all doesn’t it. Loose women with loose morals and an equally loose grip on reality.

6. Itellyounothing
    November 14, 2019 at 8:26 pm

Seems like a “things that didn’t happen” . This seems amped up at best if not outright falsehood.

This woman is that stupid, she also seems to dull or relaying a friend or a friend story grown in the retelling.