A real virus but also a scam

Blind faith is something particularly seen in the Woke left today with its categorical self-assurance of being totally correct and therefore you’re wrong.

The non-fanatic holds back a little and at least listens and today, I saw two things which were a worry, which is my duty to bring to readers now. On Twitter, I’m ‘Deplorable James’ and my politics are centre-right libertarian in the sense of classical liberalism.  In Tory terminology – a dry rather than a wet.

However, there are things troubling.  This began in 2016 on the inauguration of the Donald where Pence and Ryan had a private joke to the side and I thought hello, hello, hello, something fishy here.

This came out further with some strange choices, e.g. Matis and Kelly, then Sessions who promptly recused himself, then Romney, then Moore, and a whole host of poor appointments of people who really were not with the programme of draining the swamp.  Trouble is that the Donald’s gatekeepers are place-people and it’s always such like who get the nod before he wakes up to them.  Detail is coming further down.

The first anomaly was a fair tweet by someone anti-Chanel Rion, of OAN, the pro-Trump cable service.  What this tweeter pointed out, with footage of her actually doing it, was previously reporting that a facility in North Carolina was modifying Cv from China to make it more resistant.

Yet today, she took on the entire global left, Woke press corps, who are now after her guts for garters, by suggesting they were siding with a communist state on this matter of calling it the Chinese virus.

Into this, step Polly in tonight’s video, in which she does what she does best – showing connections between various people and her main target is Deborah Birx, the presidential medical advisor on Cv, having been the same in 2014 on AIDS and various other afflictions, esp. in Africa.

And this is the organisation behind it:

As Polly points out, this is the crowd that is following Gates’s pet love – billions of dollars for epidemiology – but that funding can only continue if there is some viral scare underway.

In that context, the born-again Christian Pence is either naive or complicit.

Is the Donald complicit?  Who knows but I think not as he wanted to get rid of Birx on his accession but the deep-staters, part of the Global Initiative, wanted other GI people retained.  Naturally.  Three of them were on that podium today with the President.

i join no dots other than that and buy both sides’ stories – yes, it came out of Wuhan but it was also being studied for years in NC and in Canada.

In other words, I’m hinting at global collusion.

I believe that the virus is very real, that people are dying from it, though not in the numbers the scam needs, not yet. Methinks it got out of control, not unlike Skynet in Terminator 3, it was a big money spinner for those inside and also a means of asserting global control, which has been the UN agenda all along, either openly globally or if that’s now a toxic word, then through nation states, later to revert to ‘global cooperation’.

On the basis that the virus is at least real, this from Wolfie at my personal site:

And that’s what I meant in an earlier comment on tabling all we can find.  I’ve mainly done this at the other site but this I felt tonight needed to be put before another readership, albeit a partly hostile one.

8 comments for “A real virus but also a scam

1. March 20, 2020 at 7:27 am

One aspect of this pattern of perma viral spread, discomfort but not for Them, followed by the miracle vaccine, rinse and repeat, is that with the vaccine now goes thumbprint recognition similar to Apple on ipad.

There’s such a thing as self-fulfilling prophesies and this one is well known – mark in the hand, chip in the wrist. Point I’m making is I’m really not the loon in this, Them are, they’re off their brains and pick up these ancient things, as the Muslims do, weaving them into today. You only need look at Masons, Shriners, Greens behind St Greta to know we certainly are up against religions – destructive ones.

By the way, the head of the WHO is an ex-terrorist – Tedros Adhanom.

2. john in cheshire
    March 20, 2020 at 9:13 am

James, thanks for posting Amazing Polly’s video. She certainly lives up to her name; all her videos are so well researched and full of informative content, it’s remarkable that she finds the time to produce them.

I have thought for some time that the psychopaths, sociopaths and narcissists in our midst are the originators of many problems in our lives. I’m sorry to say that I’ve also fantasised about their extirpation. But commonsense prevails because I don’t think they’d be here in earth of they didn’t have a function. Like wasps ( though I’m less sure about wasps).

However, I suggest that psychopaths, sociopaths and narcissists do need to be restricted in some way to limit their ability to inflict damage on the rest of us. How to do that? I don’t know but it should include restricting their access to money, which gives them the means of acquiring power.

• john in cheshire
      March 20, 2020 at 4:22 pm

James, this is 47 minutes long, part 2 of 2 but I found it interesting.

One point that it raises, about the Satanists and paedos is that they obtain this stuff called Adrenochrome from China, from an installation in Wuhan. It is claimed said installation is owned by Mr Soros. It is further claimed that this virus has been added to the Adrenochrome these evil people are purchasing from this supplier, with the intent to make them sick and also to be able to identify and prosecute them.

It is curious how many of the rich and famous are withdrawing from public life at the moment, so perhaps there’s some truth in all of this.

• Valentine Gray
        March 21, 2020 at 1:29 pm

I read a comment by a virologist that “The Wuhan Corona virus Mysteriously has HIV Glycoprotein Inserts, not present in any other known Corona Virus. Make of that what you will??.

• March 21, 2020 at 5:17 pm

Withdrawing because they are ‘socially isolating’..? It is strange how do many lobbies are testing positive, isn’t it? Is it, as Unity suggested the other day, because they travel and meet more than the rest of us?

Or something else?

3. March 21, 2020 at 2:18 pm

Yes, it was said. There is a long, long post by me, mainly on john in cheshire’s video, over at my place. I’ll not post it here.

4. Valentine Gray
    March 21, 2020 at 6:20 pm

I have been making colloidal silver for years I have a SOTA machine< follow the Bob Beck Protocol you will not catch any sort of VIRUS, I have not been ill for many years, the proof is out there, what we are going through now is a FARCE

5. Mona
    March 22, 2020 at 3:43 pm

What is the government or the media doing to help us improve our immune systems? sweet FA, except scare everyone. Take your Vitamin C loads of it and any other natural remedy you may think will help, panic buying of jithouse paper won’t help, seeing what was going on in the supermarkets I felt so ashamed of how quickly civilized people are reduced to such a primitive state.