This is an excellent overview of the UK rail network:
… but it leaves out various issues, e.g.
1. Driverless trains, the Pickles idiocy;
2. Reliability issues, even with 158s;
3. Appalling transfer systems upon breakdown;
4. The sheer ugliness of Sprinters and post-Sprinters;
5. The invaders and how they blight everything;
6. The splitting of Network Rail and the carrier companies;
7. The infestation of head offices with Woke Karens.
Such a video maker will not tackle such topics. Therefore, he touches on only part of the rail dilemma.