The invaders and the quislings

Zero concept of the national mood. Zero. And as for this:

They are deliberately fighting the people of this land, trying to exacerbate the housing problem. How can these people be stopped? both lots I mean.

8 comments for “The invaders and the quislings

1. The Jannie
    August 23, 2020 at 11:29 am

They’ll only be stopped if – and it’s a big IF – the sheeple wake up to what’s being done to them by those who should be looking out for them.

• August 24, 2020 at 3:32 am

The people are awake. They (like you and I) are making clear their views. We are loud. The problem lies with the PTB that will not listen. The problem lies with deaf government at all levels, front of House and back office. Those in the government and civil service have the sense that they are untouchable, and they are right. No civil servants feels the heat of being sacked. Ministers sit fat, dumb and happy knowing that they do not have to respond and can dismiss the ‘threat’ of being sacked. They get paid handsomely and look forward to fat pensions regardless of the damage they inflict.

I see only two scenarios ahead. 1) we continue to kowtow until our country is no more, but ‘minorities’ both of colour and creed become majorities, or 2) a bloody civil war determines the issue on the basis of ‘might is right’.

2. John Tee
    August 23, 2020 at 12:59 pm

“people from BAME or poorer backgrounds the best chance at a healthy start in life.”

So …. if you are poor you need help. And if you are BAME you need help, regardless of whether or not you are poor?

Is this an example of the soft bigotry of low expectations? “Ah yes, I don’t care how well educated you are, how well off you are, you are BAME therefore you are incapable of bringing up your children without external help.”

3. Greg T
    August 23, 2020 at 3:35 pm

We are going to NEED the invaders, provded they are friendly

4. John in Cheshire
    August 23, 2020 at 5:52 pm

My solution is to deport all ethnics. No matter how long they’ve lived here.
    And eventually, I believe that will happen but almost certainly not in my lifetime, what’s left of it.
    But the longer the delay, the bigger will be the ensuing bloodbath.
    Ah but, why not just deport the bad ones? My answer is, ok, tell me which are the bad ones? And tell me which ones won’t have children who become bad ones?
    I thought lefties loved the ‘Precautionary Principle’. So, they surely must support my suggestion.
    And to be clear, in my view, it’s the Blacks and paks who are the problem.

5. Valentine Gray
    August 23, 2020 at 9:20 pm

Living independent “productive” lives ,= Breeding more BAME’s= increasing their income and our debt burden.

6. August 23, 2020 at 10:09 pm

Well at least we know where we are.

7. Penseivat
    August 24, 2020 at 12:17 pm

JiC,
    I assume your comment was made in jest. If not, don’t forget:
    The Muslims – making their beautiful young women dress up like binbags.
    The Chinese – culturally appropriating Chicken Chow Mein.
    The Italians – making circular portions of cheese on toast, adding a thing or two, and giving it a fancy name.
    The European invaders – anyone whose ancestry can he traced back to the Angles, Saxons, or Jutes.
    The Irish – for turning Liverpool into an even bigger sh*thole than it was before.
    The Scots – can never forgive them for Kenneth McKellar.
    The Welsh – because. Just because.
    That leaves ……..er?